Certified Clinical Research Supervisor Non-RN Neuroscience
Location: Orlando, Florida
Academic / Research
Internal Number: 23007725
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: M-F 8-5 In-Person
Location: Innovation Tower, 265 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Research Supervisor Non-RN serves the AdventHealth Research Institute (AHRI) providing oversight of the conduct of industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials in accordance with trial protocols, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on Harmonization/Good Clinical Practices (ICH/GCP) guidelines. The Supervisor is able to function as a clinical study coordinator as needed and serves to train, mentor and develop the clinical study coordinators and research staff in the conduct of clinical research within the AdventHealth research enterprise at the institute level and may extend across multiple U.S. Division locations. Works closely with AHRI Managers and Leaders to facilitate the initiation through completion of clinical research studies in assigned areas. Provides day-to-day supervision and ongoing performance reviews of clinical research staff at the department level. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs a variety of supervisory duties including, but not limited to, leading the Talent Acquisition process of applicant review and selection, team development and manages performance management of research team members including positive discipline and Talent Care discussions.
· Supervises day-to-day activity of the clinical research team within their assigned area, including oversight of team’s productivity and maintenance of personnel and staffing schedules as affected by research protocols at any given time.
· Supervises the delivery and delivers safe care with regard for the dignity and respect for all patients/participants.
· Serves as a service line expert and resource for the research team when barriers arise during day-to-day operations.
· Monitor and evaluate the quality and safety of clinical operations within their assigned area.
· Builds and maintains supportive relationships with each team member through rounding and frequently scheduled connections
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, or related field and 2 years of experience in clinical research
OrAssociates degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, or related field and 4 years of experience in clinical research or related field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) (per the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA))
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.