Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Internal Number: REQ-019727
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
LMC Pathology Services, a member of Sonic Healthcare, is the preferred choice for exclusive professional pathology services in the Southwest region. LMC Pathology Services offer medical expertise, unlimited accessibility, and excellent consultative support to help lead you to the appropriate treatment option for each patient. We are seeking a Client Services Representative to join our practice.
The Client Services Representative will interact with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about specimen collection, submission and reporting of pathology results and to research, troubleshoot and resolve complaints regarding the laboratory's services.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Researches, troubleshoots, and resolves laboratory issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Answers inbound calls from clients and places outbound calls to clients in a professional and timely manner, with the goal of increasing business, client satisfaction, and client retention.
- Communicates patient results clearly, accurately and effectively to clients, provided patient releases are obtained prior to the release of laboratory results, in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Contacts clients in a timely and professional manner to:
- obtain and correct missing data related to the patient requisition and patient insurance such as:
- client information (group name, referring physician, address, and phone and fax number)
- patient's demographics (patient name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, gender, medical record number, and electronic medical record number)
- clinical history (past/present medical conditions, specifics of medical diagnosis or tests, treatment plans, family history, type of service, services received, dates of service, and provider of service)
- specimen description (size, shape, and type of specimen)
- billing type (client, patient, insurance, no charge)
- patient insurance information (insurance code, carrier name, policy number, group number, and address of insurance carrier)
- request add-on testing
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer/client/patient experience.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment computerized data entry test and basic skills test.
- Successful completion of an Online Medical Terminology Program upon commencement of employment
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Laboratory Medicine Consultants LTD
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.