Job Description Direct his/her department to perform daily pharmacy data entry operations in such a manner as to achieve management's goals of superior customer service while entering accurate prescription data into the pharmacy system on a timely basis. Monitors work flow and production quotas in order to affect desired outcomes of product delivery on schedule. Acts as the coordinator of all pharmacy order entry functions.
Required Qualifications · Maintain appropriate staffing of the order entry department.
· Prepare order entry technician work schedules
· Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback; developing employees to their full potential and providing challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments. Manager order entry staff using the proper procedures to enter new and refill prescription orders.
· Supervise the daily prescription order entry process including all special situations and requirements as specified in current policies and procedures.
· Maintain a pharmacy order entry training program and ensure that all order entry technicians are appropriately trained according to current policies and procedures. Coordinate with third party billing department all requirements to ensure prompt and accurate billing is accomplished and procedures are in place to ensure that entry information is complete.
· Review Medicaid and other third party pre-bill edit reports for necessary action and order entry before tape run.
· Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
COVID Requirements CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Preferred Qualifications · Data entry experience
· Pharmacy technician experience
Education High School Diploma or GED WV licensed Pharmacy Tech and/or Nationally Certified Pharmacy Tech
Business Overview At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Now hiring in your community CVS Pharmacy’s 60,000 Pharmacy Technicians are the first point of contact for patients visiting our retail locations. As a CVS Health Pharmacy Technician you will use your knowledge and skill to help thousands of people get the medications they need to improve their health. To learn more about the different kinds of Pharmacy Technician roles, and other current openings, select from the dropdown below. We’re actively hiring pharmacy technicians to help administer COVID-19 vaccines and care for patients across the United States. Learn more at https://jobs.cvshealth.com/2020. About CVS Health At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.