You have a place in the health care industry. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a real difference - and real change in the health care industry - you belong at Banner Health. Apply today.
HR Technology at Banner Health is responsible for design, implementation, and on-going administration of technology solutions, data management and analytics for all people-focused applications. Our team is driving innovation, growth, and operations in HR.
As a HR Technology Systems Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the operational maintenance of Workday structures, providing Tier 2 support for Service Now and Workday, supporting the growth and development of Workday People Experience, monitoring and leading overall utilization and engagement of Workday at Banner, and partnering across Resource Center and Analytics to identify audits the Resource Center can run to help 'course correct' leaders not following best practices.
The HR Technology Systems Senior Analyst will have the opportunity for remote work.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides functional expertise on moderately complex computer applications in an assigned department and may be expected to lead project teams. The incumbent may also be expected to troubleshoot system issues at a moderately complex level and appropriately escalate issues to other resources, as needed. This may include tasks such as creating functional documentation, participating in creating or reviewing technical documentation and training materials.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Performs analysis of customer needs, make appropriate decisions and provides resolution or product. Products may include, but are not limited to; online applications, electronic forms, moderate to complex reports.
2. Serves as a high tier support resource for application issues and user support. Maintains system and data accuracy by auditing and resolving identified issues that come from customers, audit/error reports, and/or projects.
3. Maintains optimal operation of departmental application in partnership with information technology or external software vendor, as appropriate. This may include implementation, maintenance, testing and/or functional design.
4. May represent assigned area on project teams with regional or company scope on system implementations, policy and practice changes and process redesign. This may also include managing a department program for the system. May prepare and distribute worksheets and reports, as well as maintain a database.
5. Identifies, investigates, tracks, and resolves complex project, system or application errors ensuring the solution is timely and of acceptable quality. Oversee the effective, correct, and consistent application of data analysis and decision making based on fact for employee systems and data.
6. Determines and designs end user training and curriculum for applications and systems. Facilitates the initial roll out and ongoing training of the user community.
7. Provides expertise to the development of fully integrated testing scenarios. Ensures that the information and systems across multiple levels and their relationships are considered and are part of the comprehensive testing plans. Executes on testing plans and represents on projects teams as a testing resource. Maintain proper documentation of test results.
8. Assignments are more complex in nature as more in-depth knowledge is needed. Incumbents are able to develop new perspectives using existing knowledge of best practices. Decisions are made within policies and past precedents. Incumbents are expected to assess requirements and customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard requests. Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has decision-making authority for projects and applications and works at peer level across diverse areas and multiple states. The incumbent participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, strategic and planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions company-wide.
Must possess strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in related business discipline to area assigned or computer science or equivalent experience.
A level of experience as would typically be obtained in 3 to 5 years working with systems, working as a functional "super-user" of an application in a similar department environment, or providing consultative input for application usage or design is required. Good organizational, critical thinking, problem solving, communication and human relation skills are required.
Excellent working knowledge of typical word processing, spreadsheet and/or database applications is required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R13865
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.