TheClinical Research Assistant assists the research team in the implementation andconduct of clinical trails per federal, state and institutional guidelines byperforming tasks delegated by research team members including investigators,managers and coordinators. Responsibilities during all phases of trials fromprestudy implementation through study closure are included in the scope of thisposition.
Theideal Clinical Research Assistant candidate will have prior clinical researchor medical related experience.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White Research Institute
For more information on the facility, please clickour Locationslink.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Clinical Research
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/orlevel.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
Internal Number: 20005292
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!