* Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacology, disease processes, surgical and medical procedures
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a research setting, preferably in billing, coverage determinations and budgeting and/or understanding of research billing regulations
* Demonstrated understanding of ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT-4, HCPSC, coding protocols and CMS regulations
* Knowledge of clinical trial federal, state and local regulations preferred
* Experience with EPIC preferred
* Must have strong MSOffice computer skills, and ability to conduct Internet searches.
* Strong project management, analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work on deadlines, set priorities and juggle multiple projects without compromising quality.
* Clinical degree (RN, LVN, RT, Certified Medical Technician, etc. and/or certified coding certification preferred (CPC, RHIT)
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum of 1 year experience in account management functions preferred
* ACRP/SoCRA (or equivalent) certification and/or clinical research experience preferred.